Your CSRD compliance and ESG performance platform
Ensure CSRD compliance and steer your ESG transformation
Karbonpath enables you to initiate the ESG transformation of your organization by monitoring indicators and action plans, and to publish sustainability reporting in line with the requirements of CSRD . Karbonpath supports you from ESG strategy to CSRD reporting.
- Define your ESG strategy and policies
- Evaluate your impacts, risks and opportunities using double materiality analysis
- Reflect your organization by setting up your legal and managerial entities
- Create your own ESG objectives and action plans
- Collect your ESG data directly from information systems
- Manage results as part of your management cycle
- Conduct your Carbon Footprint assessment
- Conduct the Life Cycle assessment of your products and services
- Consolidate fiscal year data
- Issue your annual sustainability report compliant with ESRS – European sustainability reporting standards
Perform your double materiality analysis
The Karbonpath platform allows to manage double materiality, an essential process for CSRD. Karbonpath guarantees a complete, traceable and auditable double materiality process, leading to the definition of the CSRD reporting scope.
- Define the context for double materiality analysis: business model, value chain, scope of analysis
- Identify your environmental and social impacts, and the external risks and opportunities linked to your company’s business model.
- Select stakeholders in relation to impacts, risks and opportunities
- Conduct your impact materiality and financial materiality surveys by polling your stakeholders
- Visualize material impacts, and material risks and opportunities, according to materiality thresholds.
- Confirm sustainability reporting scope: list of reporting data points selected from double materiality results; narrative for data points not included.
Reliable, auditable data through our ESG Big Data platform
Karbonpath guarantees the quality and reliability of ESG data, thanks to its data collection and processing module. The entire process is traceable and auditable.
The Karbonpath platform guarantees consistent, validated, complete, referenced and traceable data.
Its data module integrates all the functionalities of a complete data processing chain applied to ESG:
- Multimodal data collection: API connection to information systems – ERP, including SAP and Oracle, and HR systems – enabling continuous data management ; import of structured files; intuitive data entry interface; questionnaires for external parties.
- Automated data quality checks: data completeness and consistency checks, automated verification points.
- Data processing: automated calculations for quantitative indicators; use of customizable emission factor databases.
- Interpretation and visualization of calculated data: configurable through KPIs monitoring dashboards
Draw up an accurate, actionable Carbon Footprint report
The Karbonpath platform enables you to calculate and manage your organization’s greenhouse gas emissions, in line with international standards (GHG Protocol) and national standards (e.g. Bilan Carbone® for France).
- Collect data of physical impacts for scope 1, scope 2 and scope 3
- Manage a supplier workflow to acquire upstream scope 3 data
- Associate emissions factors with impact data, using generic (GHG, ADEME) and sector-specific databases.
- Customize your emission factors
- View your GHG emissions continuously, on a daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis.
- Analyze your emissions by entity, business unit, supplier, etc. to define appropriate action plans
- Publish your greenhouse gas emissions report
Conduct a Life Cycle Assessment of your products and services
Use the Karbonpath platform to analyze the life cycle of your products, services and projects. Quantify your environmental impacts at product or service level, from raw material extraction to waste treatment. Karbonpath follows a global, multi-step and multi-criteria methodology, in compliance with ISO 14040-44.
- Define the objectives and scope of the analysis
- Draw up an inventory of products and services
- Collect data on each input and associate emission factors
- Evaluate impacts: greenhouse gas emissions per product or service, recyclability rate, impacts linked to usage and end-of-life.
- Interpret the results by product and product line to define the associated action plans
Manage your performance and improve your ESG trajectory
Use the methods of financial performance applied to extra-financial information to manage and improve your environmental and social performance .
- Define multi-year and annual ESG objectives
- Engage the whole organization, up to ten hierarchical levels
- Manage a validation workflow for action plans and associated investments
- Monitor action plan progress and results monthly, quarterly and annually
- Filter by entity, by business unit, and analyze your performance within your management cycle
Issue your CSRD-compliant sustainability report
With Karbonpath, consolidate all the quantitative and narrative data required to publish your organization’s sustainability report, in line with the CSRD requirements. The Karbonpath methodology complies with the EFRAG guidelines and the sustainability reporting standards of the European Union (ESRS).
- Via the double materiality module , automatically pre-select the data points to be included in the reporting scope, from among the 1196 data points contained in the
- Add indicators specific to your business.
- Consolidate the digital data collected by the platform, across all your entities and your organization
- Enter narrative and semi-narrative data directly from the platform
- Ensure that the report is complete for all impacts, risks and opportunities estimated to be material, across the entire reporting perimeter and ESRS.
- Export your data to finalize the publication of your extra-financial report
- Publish your sustainability report in the XBRL format required by EFRAG